Monday, July 2, 2012

balotelli dito medio

mario balotelli gestacci
balotelli dito medio

After winning the award a jornalist questioned the Manchester City striker on the player who was second best to him (Jack Whilshere) - his response is both ignorant and arrogant:

“What’s his name? Wil … ? No, I don’t know him, but the next time I play against Arsenal I will keep a close eye on him,” Balotelli said. “Perhaps I can show him the Golden Boy trophy and remind him that I won it.”

The Italian international then went on to say that he was the only one who really deserved the award, inderectly having a dig at Faberegas, Van Der Vaart and Rooney:

“There’s only one that is a little stronger than me: Messi. All the others are behind me….I am delighted to receive the award, but who should have won it but me? Two years ago I finished sixth and then fourth in 2009. It was finally my turn. My aim is that this prize will transform itself into the Ballon d’Or. To have won this award is a good omen to achieve that”

Get yourself down to a music shop Mario, because you’ll wear out your trumpet mouth-piece at this rate!



No comments:

Post a Comment