Monday, July 2, 2012

Mario Balotelli has spoken again

Mario Balotelli

Oh no, Mario Balotelli has spoken again. Predictably it is followed by a dash of controversy as the outspoken Italian told wantaway City striker Carlos Tevez that he is replaceable!

Tevez has made no secret of his desire to leave Eastlands in a bid to spend more time with his family and two young daughters, but with the likes of Sergio Aguero being lined up as a replacement, Balotelli feels that Tevez’s departure will not harm the FA Cup holders too much.

“It does not matter if Carlos is here or not,” ‘Super Mario’ told reporters.

“If Carlos is here it’s good, while if he goes away I’m sure someone else will arrive. But how I play is all down to me.

“It doesn’t matter who else is at Manchester City. Carlos is a great player, so I hope he’s going to stay. But I’ve seen great players leave clubs before.

“It happened at Inter. This is football. We have a good team here,” he added.

Balotelli also stressed that he is ready to lead the City frontline and promised Blues fans that he will do so with style and vigour after a moderate first season.

“I thought my first season was so-so,” the 20 year-old said.

“I know I can score a lot more. I will show City fans this season what I can do!”

No comments:

Post a Comment