Monday, January 3, 2011

Bad report card Rino And Leonardo






AC Milan veteran midfielder Gennaro Gattuso admits he was never happy working with former Rossoneri coach, Leonardo.

Gattuso eventually returned to find his feet again after a bad start, where he spent more time on the bench.

"It took a long time to overcome this serious injury, but now the knee is responding well and I can practice routine,"explained Ringhio, as quoted by goal.com.

"In addition, human relations are very important to me, so when it does not exist. I am more motivated than I was last season, where I lost the chance to play, "he added.

"I always respect the decision of Leonardo, but there is no good report card between us. He just saw something in black and white, "said Gattuso.

No comments:

Post a Comment