Monday, January 3, 2011

Buffon came Coverciano



There was little surprise when Cesare Prandelli's squad was carry out the practice session ahead of qualifying games against Serbia in Euro 2012, Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon came Coverciano training camp.

Buffon has been absent from Gli Azzurri squad since suffering a problem with hernianya in the World Cup but he appeared to give spirit to his colleagues ahead of the game.

"Antonio Cassano first person who gives me hugs when I come," said Buffon, told Sportal.

"He said, I am very close with him, and I answer it, I'm here to see some work champion," added the former Parma goalkeeper this.

Players beruia 32 years is still ambitious to return to the squad but it's all up Prandelli who will determine when he could appear to defend Italy again.

"national team? Prandelli is decisive. Here, I've started to feel it when I wear my shirts, socks, and shoes and started to go into the field, "he added, as quoted by goal.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment