Monday, January 3, 2011

Gallas: Yes, Nasri Childhood





Tottenham captain William Gallas to enjoy his joy over the rejection Samir Nasir who do not want to receive shake his hand.

Two French players, who locked horns in 2008 while defending the French, did not speak for a year, when they are still a team.

But following the dramatic Spurs 3-2 victory over Arsenal at the Emirates, Gallas said: "Yes, Nasri rejected me but I think he's still young, you have to understand him.

"It's a shame when he reacts like this. Yes, embarrassing for him. "

Gallas, 33, who became captain of the Spurs in the North London Derby received a bad reception from fans of the Gunners, but he added, "I know it will reap."

"When you as a professional player, you should expect welcome like this.

"I actually find the fans are good to me, considering I played four years there,"said Gallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment