Monday, January 3, 2011

Inter Reject legend Leo







Inter Milan legend Leonardo Sandr Mazzalo rate is not the right coach to handle the Nerazzurri following the dismissal of Rafael Benitez.

According to Mazzola, former coach of AC Milan's greatness as a coach has not been tested properly qualified.

Leonardo, once a new deal with the club one city rivals Inter, the Rossoneri, over the year. And during one season, the Brazilian coach took third place Milan Serie A.

Part of the judge, that was pretty good achievement, but some judge Leonardo failed.

"I think Leonardo is not the right figure to replace coach Rafael Benitez," said Mazzola told Radio Radio.

"I admire Leonardo as a person and also a footballer, but I do not know how to assess it as a coach,"said Mazzola.

"I understand that football has changed. Take the example of Zlatan Ibrahimovic who played for Juventus, Inter and AC Milan in his career. But, I would not bring in Leonardo. I would choose another candidate. "

Regarding the dismissal of Rafael Benitez, Mazzola express his views.

"I think Benitez is a good coach, but he does not understand the environment that he attended. This is much different from English football. He said something that is addressed to the president of the club. Perhaps his intention is true, but it would wrong to be done in public, "said Mazzola.

No comments:

Post a Comment